First Step Go to www.konnectclub.com/business
An authorized business representative can register their business on Konnectclub by clicking on the register link from the top right corner of the main page and entering their business information (as shown in the video below).
Register Link From the Main Page (If you don't have an existing business account)
1. Make sure that you on the registration page. On the top navigation bar, Register link will be underlined.
2. Next, click the button at the center of the screen. The link will show a prompt to log-in if you are not currently logged in with any Konnectclub.com account. If you are logged in, you will see the button that says "Register Your Business"
3. Click on the "Register Your Business" button to provide details about your business account and proceed with the account creation.
- Business Type if a business is registered with their state as well as if you have an EIN or a business tax number you should use company otherwise, use individual.
- Legal business name must be the name the business has been originally registered with their state. If you have a different name (e.g. DBA or Doing Business As) that you use publicly for your business you'll be able to enter that for your business profile page later.
- Business contact e-mail is where all your important account related communication will be sent, please make sure this is a well monitored address.
Register Link from the Dashboard (If you already have another business account)
If you already have a business account, you can register a new one, by clicking on the drop down arrow on the right hand corner of the homepage. From there you can click on switch business will allow you register a new business.
While your business account has been created in the registration step, it is not yet ready to receive online payments until you fill in the required account information (as shown in the video below).
Important: We recommend filling in each section and saving them individually on this form. Once a section is edited, all details in it must be provided in order to save the whole form. We also recommend only editing the sections that are marked as Info Needed to save time. As you provide information and start saving the form, the system validates them against the compliance requirements set by authorities. New sections may become required (showing "Info Needed") subsequently to complete the compliance verification process.
Bank Account Details
You will provide the details of your bank account where you receive pay-out from ticket sales. This must be an active US bank account matching the name of the business or individual. You will be required to provide the Routing Number and the Account Number, both of which you can find on a check leaf of your account. All information is collected and stored securely. Once submitted, only the last 4 digits of your bank account will be visible subsequently.
When you are registering a business account, one individual person needs to be recorded as the verifying representative of the account. Start editing this section only if you want to register yourself as the verifying representative. You can invite someone else to join the account and do this as well.
- An account must have a verified representative before it is activated to receive payments.
- For identity verification purpose, your name, address, date-of-birth, phone number and last 4 digits of your SSN must be provided.
- If the system will unable to verify your identity using this information, additional details such as your full SSN and/or a scanned copy of an Identification document may be required subsequently.
- All your personal information is collected and processed securely. Your SSN (either last-4 digits or the full) will not be visible to anyone else once submitted.
- For Company account, you will also need to provide your role in the company as a representative (you need to be either an Owner or a Director) and optionally your financial ownership of the company.
Business Tax ID (only required for Company account type)
Also known as an Employer Identification Number (EIN), is a unique nine-digit number used to identify the tax account of a business entity.
Important: Your information is fully protected. Any sensitive information that you enter on this registration form is processed, encrypted and stored securely inside the software infrastructure. Once entered, the information cannot be retrieved by anyone, including our staff members.
We provide regular transfer of funds to your own bank account after the specified holding period below (business days) from the time you receive a payment from a customer. Lowering this holding period may limit your ability to process refunds as you will need to have sufficient funds in your account at the time. If your business expects high volume of cancellation and refunds (e.g. due to weather-dependent schedules), we recommend increasing the holding period to as high as possible.