There are many options to communicate with others using the event chatboard. You can post pictures, select specific visibility for your post, assign levels of importance, create a poll, and use @ mentions.
- Clicking on the camera icon allows you to post pictures on the event page. After selecting the camera icon, you can either take a new picture with your phone or choose from your photo library.
- You can select the privacy of your post by clicking on the eye icon from the chatboard.
Assigning level of Importance
- Only the host of the event can assign a level of importance to posts. Assigning a level of importance can be done by selecting the exclamation icon from the chatboard.
Creating a Poll
- Creating a poll on the chatboard is a great way to gather the opinions/feedback of (your) others/audience prior to an event.
Using @ Mentions
- You can @mentions on the chatboard to draw another member’s attention to a conversation or message.
- To mention someone, you can start by typing the @ character — after which a popup menu will appear with a list of names. Typing the first few letters of a name — will then only show the matching results.