If you need to add an offer to an event, you can use the 'add ticket offer' button on the bottom right-hand corner of the event page.
1. Click on 'add ticket offer' button from the event idea page:
2. Once the 'add ticket offer' section opens, enter the Ticket Offer Details.
- Title: Title should indicate the type of the ticket being offered at this price. Some examples are: "Early-bird discount", "Students only (ID required)", "Individual ticket" etc.
- Description: A Short Description of the event, age limits, what the member will have access to with their ticket. Extra helpful information such as a) tickets must be purchased in advance, no group tickets at the door. b) REFUND POLICY: All purchases are final with no refunds unless the event is cancelled.
- Instruction: Required arrival times, important waivers, or additional venue policies. Extra helpful information such as directions or where the member can go to obtain entry into the venue. e.g. Check-in with your event host at the entrance to enter the venue together as a group.
- Offered Price: Discounted price the ticket is being offered for.
- Regular Price: Price of the ticket without the discount.
- Available Qty: The number of tickets that will be made available for the event.
- Item Tax: The tax of the ticket price.
- Additional Charges: Additional charge items that need to be added to the ticket price (e.g Gratuity 20%). This item will be presented to the customer at the time of the check-out and will be added to the total. Starting May 2020, there is now a support for flexible charge, see below for details.
- Absorb Platform Fees: Our platform fees are normally passed to the ticket buyer during checkout. However, you can absorb the fees (8 - 10%) from your payout and may choose to provide a net-only price for your buyers. This is highly recommended if your offered price is at par with regular market price.
If you would want to receive an additional donation or tip along with your base ticket price, you can turn on the Flexible Amount mode under the Additional Charge setting. You will need to provide a text for the Charge Label which will be displayed to the customer in their payment form. You will also need to set a Hint Amount with a value which will be default selected for the customer when they are checking out.
Your customers will be able to move the slider to change this value from anywhere $0 (i.e. no additional charge at all) to a maximum allowed amount. The maximum allowed amount is calculated as the 5 times the hint amount or a minimum of $100.
Note: the minimum allowed amount is always $0, it is not possible to set a different minimum amount for the slider. If you have a requirement for a minimum, simply add it to your base ticket price.
- Optional Add On: This would be an extra service that a member can buy in addition to the regular ticket price. There must be at least one regular ticket offer added before you can add any such Add On offers.
- Walk-in Only: This would be an exclusive ticket option available only to your staff members to accept walk-in or call-in ticket payment. Walk-in Only ticket offers will not be available to general public who are visiting your event page. You can set different pricing and policies for such Walk-in only tickets.